We are very excited about this year's offerings! Purchase these items when you register and pick them up at the start-finish venue. A limited supply of some items may be available on the day of the ride.
2017 Jersey designed by Santa Fe’s own Hadji Corona
This year's jersey commemorates Charlie Loesch, an enthusiastic and dedicated rider and prior director of the Santa Fe Century. The design reflects the big blue skies New Mexico is known for and one of Charlie's favorite sayings "Feeling good and riding strong".
- DRYPLUS - Advanced Moisture Wicking fabric
- UV Ray Protection Factor (UPF) 30-50
- Full zipper front
- 3 generous pockets on back
- High quality mesh side panels
Get the right fit for you! The size charts list the actual dimensions of the jersey. For a best fit - measure a jersey you love and then match those measurements to the right jersey size.
Men's sizes available: XS to XXXL
Men's size chart
Women's sizes available: S to XXL
Women's size chart
When ordered online, jerseys are $60 each. As an extra incentive to order ahead, we will add in a complimentary pair of this year's sock (see image below).
A limited selection of sizes will be available at the start-finish venue for $69 (and socks sold separately).
These socks are a great match with this year's jersey!
Sizes and Prices
- 100% high quality polyester
- Compression technology prevents the sock from sliding or moving during activites.
One size fits most.
$7 online with registration when purchased separately
$9 at the start-finish venue
Long Sleeve Tri-Blend
A soft luxurious light to mid-weight fabric that we tried and tested. The shirt feels cozy and roomy. The tri-blend gives the fabric a soft heather hue. It drapes well on both the male and female figure. The front has a small Santa Fe Century logo on the front with the year and a large logo on the back. It looks and feels dressy and layers well.
Sizes and Prices
- Women's scoop neck is in smokey aubergine
- Men's / Unisex shirt is in heather grey
- 4.3 oz. 50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon
- Fabric pre-laundered for reduced shrinkage
- Front cover-stitched 1x1 baby rib-knit set-in collar
- Machine wash and dry
Shirts are available in a range of sizes.
$19 on-line with registration (add $2.00 for 2X)
$26 at the venue (add $2.00 for 2X)
Santa Fe Century Baseball Cap
A great way to enjoy the Santa Fe Century all year long! This adjustable baseball cap is emblazoned with the ride's logo. One size fits most.
- Port Authority PWU Garment Washed black cap
- 100% garment washed cotton twill
- Unstructured, Low Profile
- Fabric adjustable slide closure with buckle and grommet
$15 on-line with registration
$20 at the venue start-finish venue
Shipping - If you are unable to claim your apparel, we can ship it to you IF YOU NOTIFY US BY SATURDAY, MAY 20th for a fee of $20, charged to the credit card you used to register online.
Unclaimed Apparel - Apparel purchased online that has not been requested to be shipped and is not claimed by noon on the day of the ride will be forfeited by the rider and made available for sale.