We are very excited about this year's offerings! Purchase these items when you register and pick them up at the start-finish venue. A limited supply of some items may be available on the day of the ride.
2018 Jersey designed by New Mexico’s own Hadji Corona and Susie DeLapp
This year's jersey is a geometric homage to the balloons in the New Mexico sky. Highlighter yellow adds some zing and visibility to this poppin' blue patterned jersey.
- DRYPLUS - Advanced Moisture Wicking fabric
- UV Ray Protection Factor (UPF) 30-50
- Full zipper front
- 3 generous pockets on back
- High quality mesh side panels
Get the right fit for you! The size charts list the actual dimensions of the jersey. For a best fit - measure a jersey you love and then match those measurements to the right jersey size.
Men's sizes available: S to XXXL
Men's size chart
Women's sizes available: XS to XXL
Women's size chart
When ordered online, jerseys are $60 each.
A limited selection of sizes will be available at the start-finish venue for $70.
Bicycling Socks by Bike Guy
These high quality fitted socks are a great match with this year's jersey! Solid Classic Navy with a white Santa Fe Century logo.
Sizes and Prices
- A classic performance double knit cuff with flat knit sole and cool mesh upper
- Nylon heel/toe, acrylic body/cuff
- 4" cuff
- Arch support
Available in two sizes: S/M and L/XL
$10 online with registration
$12 at the Century venue
Short Sleeve Tri-Blend by Next Level
A soft luxurious light to mid-weight fabric that we've tried and tested. The shirt feels cozy and soft. The tri-blend gives the fabric a soft heather hue. It drapes well on both the male and female figure. The front has a small Santa Fe Century logo and the sleeve features a colorful Zia with the year. It looks and feels dressy and layers well.
Sizes and Prices
- Women's tee is in Vintage Black
- Men's / Unisex shirt is in Navy
- 4.3 oz. 50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon
- Fabric pre-laundered for reduced shrinkage
- Front cover-stitched 1x1 baby rib-knit set-in collar
- Machine wash and dry
Shirts are available in a range of sizes.
$18 on-line with registration (add $2.00 for 2X)
$22 at the venue (add $2.00 for 2X)
Santa Fe Century Baseball Cap
A great way to enjoy the Santa Fe Century all year long! This adjustable baseball cap is emblazoned with the ride's logo. One size fits most.
- Port & Company Brushed Twill Cap
- 100% garment washed cotton twill
- Unstructured, Low Profile
- Fabric adjustable slide closure with buckle and grommet
$20 on-line with registration
$25 at the venue start-finish venue
Shipping - If you are unable to claim your apparel, we can ship it to you IF YOU NOTIFY US BY FRIDAY, MAY 18th for a fee of $20, charged to the credit card you used to register online.
Unclaimed Apparel - Apparel purchased online that has not been requested to be shipped and is not claimed by noon on the day of the ride will be forfeited by the rider and made available for sale.